Monday, October 10, 2011

Review on new Natura Faces makeup



Okay so  I am going to do a review on the new Natura Faces makeup, which contains some items for Non-Superstars. First off are the lipsticks.
The lipsticks dont't have any names but this is the lightest one. It looks very similar the the bubblegum color dot sells  yet it is a little darker.
This is the next lightest and It looks very similar to the colors you can use for lips in the medoll editor .  It is a rosey color and i think it would look nice if you have lipgloss.
This is the darkest color and if you don't have alot of red lipsticks I recommend you buying this color because its the perfect shade.

Next off, we have the mascara





It's not worth the money because if you have black volumizing mascara this works exactly the same way
We have the blush next and I like this prodct alot. I like it because it is dark pink with a grey tone to it.

This is the first eyeshadow it is pink-grey. If you dont have a nice pink that already looks like this you should buy it.
This is the second eyeshadow and it is supposed to be grey. It looks black to me so if you have black eyeshadow don't buy it.
Last product and its sandy caramel eyeshadow its very nice if you ask em and one of my favorites. I think this is what everyone who is going to buy part of this collection should have.

2 comments:

  1. How do you get the make-up? I really like it, but I can't find it in the shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes- do you really have to be from Brazil?

    ReplyDelete