Friday, October 7, 2011

Megan Fox "Feline Eyes" Smokey Eye Looks

Hey guys!
As I mentioned before, I have decided to do an updated version of some of my previous tutorials.
This is based on my Megan Fox look from my Special Smokey Eyes video!
Hope you like it :)





Here's the original look


and here's how to get the updated version of this look!

 Step One- Line whole Black Liquid Liner

Step Two- Black Lengthening Mascara
 and Volumising Mascara

Step Three- Black Khol Liner on outer corners

Step Four- Light Grey Eyeshadow on lid, close to the lash line

then Black Eyeshadow on the outer corners

 and blend edges between the two with Dusky Pink Eyeshadow

Step Five- Nude Lipstick

Step Six- Contour with Dusky Pink Blush

Here's the finished look!




I hope that you liked the updated version of this look.
If you try this look out, show me in the comments :)
Leave any feedback or requests there too!


Thanks for reading!


Love
Claire xoxo
(MissClaire1994x)




1 comment:

  1. This is really nice, thanks. I tried it here is my try ;

    i53.tinypic.com/2rrl1yu.png

    Its not as good as yours but i tried :]

    ReplyDelete