Friday, October 14, 2011

Kim Kardashian "Smokey Bronze Eyes" Look

Hey guys!
As I mentioned before, I have decided to do an updated version of some of my previous tutorials.
This is based on my Kim Kardashian look from my Special Smokey Eyes video!
Hope you like it :)




Here's the original look!


and here's how to get the updated version of this look!

Step One- Line the whole eye with Black Liquid Liner

Step Two- Black Lengthening Mascara
and Volumising Mascara

Step Three- Caramel Khol Liner on the inner half of the lower lash line.
then Burgundy Khol Liner on the outer corners

Step Four- Grey Eyeshadow on lid
then Silver Eyeshadow on the inner corner
and a small wing of Caramel Eyeshadow

Step Five- Nude Lipstick

Step Six- Contour with Dusky Pink Blush

Here's the finished look




I hope that you liked the updated version of this look.
If you try this look out, show me in the comments :)
Leave any feedback or requests there too!

Thanks for reading!



Love
Claire xoxo
(MissClaire1994x)

No comments:

Post a Comment