Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Orchid Inspired Looks... YAY or NAY

I've been really interested in flowers lately, and how beautiful and unique they all our. That's how I came to make these looks based on orchids... the question is should I do a tutorial on them or do they need any adjustments?

Anyway... here's the looks!

Violet Orchid Inspired Look




Inspiration


Wild Orchid Inspired Looks




Inspiration


Well, that's what I came up with!
Would any of you like a tutorial on this look?
Do you think they need changed?
Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!


Love
Claire xoxo
(MissClaire1994x)




3 comments:

  1. I like they eye makeup for the first orchid, maybe a lighter more subtle lip color though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the second one its my favorite color

    ReplyDelete