Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Icon!

Hey guys, it's Claire! I recently ordered a graphic from the amazing ebonymeme at Pixel Perfect Graphics, and she made two of the most AMAZING graphics. One of them is animated


and the other is still.


I think you'll agree that these graphics are both stunning, but I was wondering... which do you think should be my writer's icon (the picture I use to sign my tutorials and posts)?

Should I change my icon to one of these, if so which one or should I stick with this one?

(By Lizluz)

Let me know in the comments!

Love 
Claire xoxo
(MissClaire1994x)

PS. If you like these graphics, check out Ebony's blog here!






3 comments:

  1. I like the one by Ebony more to be honest :3 I was actually thinking of making writer banners for each writer too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sapphire! I was thinking of doing the animated one but I wasn't sure, but now I know!

    That's a good idea! Amazing job on the blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, now I have to figure out how to make those animations for our banners to be special :D

    ReplyDelete