Friday, July 15, 2011

Emma Watson "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2" Premier Inspired Look

Hi guys, it's Claire! I know I said I was doing a series but I just HAD to do this look, since my first obsession is now officially finished... and that obsession is HARRY POTTER :)

This look is based on this gorgeous look that the stunning Emma Watson wore to the final premier :)


and here's my version :)




If you want to get this look, either watch this video:


or follow this step-by-step tutorial :)

Step One- Black Eyeshadow on first third of lid and brow bone.

Step Two- Take that same eyeshadow and apply it close to the lash line to make a sharp edged wing

Step Three- Yellow/ Gold Eyeshadow on Outer Corners, making sure that the black behind it is still visible.

Step Four- Take that same colour and apply it on the tearducts.

Step Five- Apply a tiny amount of White Eyeshadow over the yellow/ gold to brighten it.

Step Six- Add more Black Eyeshadow if needed or preferred :)

Step Seven- Yellow Khol Liner on tearduct

Step Eight- Black Khol Liner on the rest of the eye.

Step Nine- Line whole eye with Black Liquid Liner

Step Ten- Black Lengthening Mascara
 and Volumising Mascara

Step Eleven- Beige-Pink Lipstick
 and Lipgloss

Step Twelve- Brown-Pink Blush on cheekbones

Once again, here is the finished look :)




I hope you liked this look, and that you'll try it out! If you do, show me in the comments :)
Leave any feedback or requests there too!

Thanks for reading!


Love
Claire xoxo
(MissClaire1994x)




No comments:

Post a Comment