Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hi Everyone :3

Hi Everyone! My name is Isabel, but you can call me Izzy. I am 13 and the newest writer for this blog  which Sapphire let me join after I showed her too of my looks which she liked ! So I hope to post some fun looks you all will like. I also started making youtube videos my account is SugaryMakeovers. Please subscribe and add me I only have one video up but I will have more soon! Oh and one last thing! My videos are not in the best quality because my screen recorder is suckish so I do videos in screen shots like Claire. Me and my dad are on the hunt for the best recorder. That's all I have to say for now! Bye!



                                                                  XOXO,
                                                                      Izzy
                                                 (Sweetsugar289 on stardoll)

No comments:

Post a Comment