Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday polished review

A review on the latest polished collection. I got my super star back today and I decided to do one last post before I turn 13 tomorrow. Sorry  I have not posted in a while. Anyways, the collection in general looks very nice . Each is 16 stardollars. Some of them are worth it while others are not.
At the end i will show you what I bought.  Here is the first color called "Holiday Blue"
It is a nice blue and the snow flakes are very festive- looking. here is what they look like on the nails
They would look much better with a simple outfit. I think it is worht less than 16 SD.

Next is "Holiday Flower"
This looks like something more I would wear but when I tried it out I was dissapointed.

You can't see much holly on it, although the green is beautiful. But what do you think about the price?

In addition there is " Holiday Gingerbread"

It looks nice but not something I would wear, maybe a younger member would like it more than me.

dissapointment. I tried it on short and long nails and all i see are legs, and some candy bits from it. Mostly just red. Not worht the money and I do not think it will be very popular.

Holiday Polka is the next color. I love it but the name is weird because it is stripes.



Here's how it looks on the nail.


I like it a lot but it is kind of dull. It would look much better with a top coat.

Holiday Silver glitter is ext.
One of my favorites and it actually glitters

It looks nice to me and I honestly think it is worth 17 SD more than 16 SD. One of my favorites.


"Holiday Red glitter"



Works the same way as the silver, and it is a gorgeous red. I have the same opinion about the pric as I do about the silver.


"holiday gold glitter"



It actually sparkles and I LOVE the texture is has to it.
Worth the money. One of my favorites. very festive but works on simpler outfits.


"Holiday Blue glitter"

Works eactly the same way as the gold just in the same colour blue as the snowflake polish.



Again, worth it, actually glitters, and is worth it.


So In the end I bought these:

And as Claire does:

Loves?
Holiday Silver Glitter
Holiday Red Glitter
Holiday Gold Glitter

Likes?

Holiday blue glitter
holiday polka

The losers?

Holiday Blue
Holiday flower
Holiday Gingerbread


Until next time,

Isabel xoxo

(Sweetsugar289) :D





No comments:

Post a Comment