Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ancorastar Makeover

Here's Ancorastar's makeover :)









  Hope  you like it :) 
I used: Pink Sephora Lipstick, pink and brown Natura Faces Lipstick, medium brown blush, Natura Faces blush, red blush,Brown Eyeshadow stick, black eyeshadow, pale yellow eyeshadow ( forgot the brand, but the one in the small circular box with a fancy name xD ) a light colored Natura Faces Eyeshadow to accent the brow bone.
I can do a tutorial if you'd like, although  I'm not sure I can do the    lips exactly the same, but I can try!
Oh, and I'm so sorry I spelled your username wrong on the picture :L
♥Sapphire

2 comments:

  1. Thanks yoy for the makeover, it's very nice :D I like it!! Can you do the tutorial?
    Ah don't worry about the name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do my best to recreate it :)
    The eyes are fairly simple, it was the lips that were a bit more complex xD
    Ok, cool :)
    I'll do it as soon as I can :D

    ReplyDelete