Friday, November 4, 2011

Violet Orchid Inspired Look



Hey guys! This look is a little bit more dramatic and gothic than my normal looks but I hope you like it!




Here's how to get this look!
 Step One- Apply Black Eyshadow on the lid, in a wing shape, close to the eye.
Follow that with Lemon Yellow Eyeshadow on the first half of the lid, and then apply Red-Plum Purple Eyeshadow on the outer half, but making sure that the Black is still showing.
Finish with a Light Purple Eyeshadow on the centre of the lid.

Step Two- Apply a Plum Khol Liner on the outer corners, and then line the whole eye with Black Liquid Liner.

Step Three- Apply Black Lengthening and Volumising Mascara

Step Four- Contour the cheekbones with a Tan Blush (I recommend the one from Natura)

Step Five- Apply one coat of Light Pink Natura Lipstick, then outline the lips with Black Lipstick,and apply one coat of a Purple Lipstick to finish!

I really hope that you like the look, I know it's not going to be to everyone's taste...
As usual leave your versions of the look in the comments, as well as your feedback!
Please check out my post on Inbetween Stardoll too! I post EVERY WEDNESDAY, and this week I have a contest! It closes Sunday so hurry if you want to enter! Click here to see the competition post!

I now post on SATURDAYS, and the contest is here. It closes on November 25th.

Thanks for reading!
Love Claire xoxo
(MissClaire1994x)


1 comment:

  1. Im doing Kayley Cuoco from the Big Bang Theory she plays Penny. Here is her picture :) http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1/2011/01/matt-kaley-globes/matt-bomer-kaley-cuoco-globes-01.jpg\

    And here is my version :)

    ttp://i41.tinypic.com/nq1ukh.png

    ReplyDelete