Saturday, August 20, 2011

UGH!! I am SO annoyed right now!!

Sorry, I'm normally not a very rant-y person but this made me so angry. As many of you know, I work so hard to make my tutorials, and i'm proud to say that I've got to where I am by only putting my name to things that I have done... well, apparently this person seems to think that she is me.

http://elenakimagic-sdword.blogspot.com/2011/08/make-up.html

This girl has straight up stole a tutorial from ME and posted it on HER blog, claiming that SHE did it. I know I probably can't do anything about this, but I am so angry right now! How dare she claim my work as hers... that tutorial took me over an hour and a half to perfect the look alone, never mind the editing and uploading, and yet she manages to steal this within probably 2 minutes tops?

UGH!!!

As I said, I'm sorry, I'm normally a very calm and laid back person, but this just irritated me so badly!

Rant over. I probably can't do anything about it, but I just needed to post this. I mean,it's so unfair that she's gotten away with this for nearly 2 weeks!

Anyways, apologies for the crazy rant.

Love from a disgruntled and offended
Claire xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment