Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Selena Gomez "Love You Like A Love Song" Inspired Look- Look One

Hey guys, it's Claire!
I'm assuming most of you have seen Selena Gomez's new video, Love You Like A Love Song?
Well, I have! I've fallen in love with her make-up in this video and I've decided to do another series, this time in her main looks in this video :)
This is the first of the three looks that I'll be doing :)
Hope you like it!





Inspiration



Here's how to get this look

Step One- 2 Sets of Sunny Bunny lashes

Step Two- Purple Eyeshadow on the lid
then a more Vibrant Plum-y Purple Eyeshadow on the outer corners
then a little bit of Black Eyeshadow along the lower lash line
and then a Beige/ Sand-coloured Eyeshadow to blend the edges.

Step Three- Purple Khol Liner on the lower outer corners
then Silver Khol Liner on the tearduct
and Black Khol Liner on the upper lash line.

Step Four- Black Lengthening Mascara
and Volumising Mascara

Step Five- One coat of a Coral-Red Lipstick
and Luxe/ Maybelline Lipgloss

Step Six- Rosy Blush on the cheekbones

Here's the finished look





I hope you liked this look, and that you'll try it out!
If you do, let me know in the comments :)
Leave any feedback or requests you have there too!
Thanks for reading!


Love
Claire xoxo
(MissClaire1994x)


No comments:

Post a Comment