Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Look! Soft and Romantic Purple Eye Look :)

Hey, it's me Claire! I decided to do something a little different from my normal look, something more soft and romantic and this is what I came up with!




 Here's how to get this look!




Step One- Grape-Juice Purple Eyeshadow on lid, and on lower lash line.

 Step Two-  Vibrant Violet-Coloured Eyeshadow applied on top, making sure that some of the original colour is showing.

Step Three- Lavender Eyeshadow on centre of lid, applied as close to the lash line as possible.

Step Four- Light Pink Eyeshadow on inner corner.

Step Five- Plum Khol Liner on Outer Corners.

Step Six- Black Lengthening Mascara

Step Six- Plum Volumising Mascara

Step Seven- Soft Coral Pink Lipstick

Step Eight- Luxe lipgloss

Step Nine- Soft Pink Blush on cheekbones

Here's the finished look.



I hope you like this look! If you tried it, let me see how it looks on you by leaving a picture in the comments :) Leave me any requests or feedback there too!

Thanks for reading!


Love 
 Claire xoxo
(MissClaire1994x)


No comments:

Post a Comment