Monday, January 9, 2012

Found a way to get old makeup

Ok, I am not a hacker, let's just get that clear, and I would not post this if it did not work. So this is something I accidentally found while I was searching for some pink outfits in starplaza :). I cam across some old makeup that dot did not carry, so I clicked it and tried to buy a cheap eyeliner, so I would not waste money If it did not work. It did, so I am going to teach you how to do this :)

 1) Got to starplaza and hit search

2) Don't click any items or brands, just some clors or a color.

3) Continue the search and click "search"

4) Sift through some of the pages until you come across some makeup (maby you will find some rares or something :) )


5) Come across something you like? Just go and buy it it will be in the beauty parlor , don't belive me look what i got!

well I hope this works for you all!
~Izzy aka sweetsugar289

No comments:

Post a Comment